@ Break Time

Saturday, March 19, 2011

::NATURE:: @ My Backyard – VOL.02 -The Birth

Weekend especially on Saturday, is a gardening time. Quite sometimes after working on weekend, today is a payback time. Nothing special but only delightful to watch the plant is finally growth well. Cutting the grass, watering and remove unnecessary plant it was a pleasant exercise on this weekend.

Roselle, tomatoes, capsicum and others finally ready to give a ‘present’, after I’m waiting for 3 months. Surprisingly Date tree also show up, as part of the miracle happened at my backyard. Check 3 moth before.

For how long I have to wait before everything is ready to harvest is depending on how well I keep my eyes open and take care of their needs.


Tomatoes and Roselle

Dates tree, Capsicum and Guppy

No comments:

::BREAK TIME::